Meet my new friend, Elizabeth, a superstar multi-level troop leader in Colorado! She's my co-host on this episode, where she's dropping knowledge-bombs on her 6 Top Tips for planning multi-level events, troop meetings, and camps. Here's a quick rundown, but take a listen for all the details:
- Know the age groups you're planning for and how you want to include older girls (as participants or helpers).
- Be aware of how much time you'll have and how much you can squeeze into it.
- Select the badges or Journeys you want to work toward. Sounds scary, but there are lots of resources available (and Elizabeth has awesome tips!).
- Plan out the activities. [Who loves making lists?!]
- Decide on a format. How will girls progress through the different activities?
- Decide how you're delegating.
And Elizabeth brought the templates!! Get her exact activity plans here: Cookie Rally, Camping Day Event w/ the brand new troop camping badges, 3-day Day Camp
Have a question for Elizabeth or want to send her a note of thanks. Contact her here: email@example.com.