Hello! It's Stacie here! A couple quick announcements before we get into this week's content:
1) "Suggest a Guest" is up and running! You can suggest a guest for the podcast here. I'll choose one person at a time that to connect with and chat with for the show. Yay for new friends!
2) Girls' Choice "Troop Camping" badges will be released June 15! Watch for a special episode of the podcast mid-week with the highlights.
5 Reasons to Start with Petals
Here's an overview, but listen to this episode to get the details!
- Petals represent the components of the Girl Scout Law, which is the foundation for Girl Scouting and its values.
- Petals set expectations for troop behavior.
- Petals give girls a sense of achievement and a desire for future achievement.
- Petals provide a simple, bite-sized model for troop leaders to get started.
- Petals set expectations for parents related to badge placement on uniforms.
Your free resource this week is the ADORABLE Daisy Petal Certificate pack. These are printable certificates to award to girls as they learn and exhibit the values associated with each Daisy petal. Click here to get your free printable petal certificates!
If you'd like fully customizable (word) versions, find an upgraded version in the Shop.